Well, unless you’ve been living under a rock or in outer space for the last few weeks, you’ll know that it’s Red Nose Day today. That time of year where people do and/or wear stupid stuff in order to do something funny for money.
(I’m recording the rugby tonight so I’ll be turning my laptop off in order to NOT know the score until I watch it tomorrow so NO SPOILERS PLEASE.)
So, without further ado, here’s a photo-style post where I look ridiculous. I am fully aware that I already look bloody ridiculous in the photo above but I don’t care.
001. One of the official mugs. There are three in total but the one I don’t have is the ‘CAPPUCCINOSE’ one since I don’t like coffee.
002. The official Red Nose Day wristband. I seem to have a never-ending collection of wristbands from various charities and whatnot.
003. Dinoroars and red noses. The big dinos make a noise and the noses stand up. How clever!
004. My other mug. So, when anyone asks “how do you like your tea?”, they now know.
005. Tommy Cooper t-shirt from TK Maxx. I wanted a Beatles one but they didn’t have one in my size so I had to get Tommy instead.
006. Me looking like a prat in all my Red Nose Day stuff. Three red noses, two on my fingers, Tommy Cooper t-shirt and a pair of deely-boppers, which you can’t really see.
And that’s about it! If you’re doing anything for Red Nose Day, have fun!